Quartz Patio Heater
1 Day Hire
2 Day Hire
3 Day Hire
1 Week Hire
All prices are excluding VAT / Weekend Hire = 2 Days
- A totally dry heat, no condensation, no gas, no fumes and no smell.
- Reaches maximum heat output within seconds of being turned on.
- Highly polished aluminium reflector for maximum heat efficiency.
- Adjusts horizontally through 25° while mounted.
- Three settings, controlled by pull cord, allowing unit to be on full, half or low power.
- For extra safety a tip switch is incorporated to cut power should unit be accidentally knocked over.
- Ideal for industrial or domestic applications.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, if weather protected (IP24 rated).
If you do not have a trade account, we will ask you for a deposit. You can pay by cash, credit, or debit card, and then balance the payment when you return the equipment.
To hire from us the first time, you will need to provide two current forms of identification, such as a utility bill, your driving license, or a bank statement.
We are not able to accept passports, as these do not have your address on them.
One Day Hire is any hire lasting up to 24 hours ( so this can include working across two days).
Two Day Hire is any hire up to 48 hours.
Seven Day Hire is any complete period of seven consecutive days, including weekends and bank holidays.
Terms and Conditions for all equipment hires can be found on all our hire contracts or on our T&C page on this site.
A cleaning charge will be levied if any equipment hired is returned dirty or in a bad state.
Hirers must clean equipment before returning.
SALE OR RETURN
Accessories and consumables can be provided alongside your equipment hire on a sale & return basis, what you don’t use, you won’t be charged for.
Prices on this website do NOT include VAT, which is payable additionally & is currently set at 20%.