Flip Over Saw
1 Day Hire
2 Day Hire
3 Day Hire
1 Week Hire
All prices are excluding VAT / Weekend Hire = 2 Days
- Power input/output: 2000/1550W
• Blade speed: 2850rpm
• Blade diameter: 250mm
• Blade bore: 30mm
• Bevel capacity: 45°
• Mitre capacity (right/left): 45 / 45°
• Cutting capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 140 x 68mm
• Cutting capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 180 x 20mm
• Cutting capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 95 x 70mm
• Cutting capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 120 x 46mm
• Cutting capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 70 x 95mm
• Cutting capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 150 x 20mm
• Weight: 37kg
If you do not have a trade account, we will ask you for a deposit. You can pay by cash, credit, or debit card, and then balance the payment when you return the equipment.
To hire from us the first time, you will need to provide two current forms of identification, such as a utility bill, your driving license, or a bank statement.
We are not able to accept passports, as these do not have your address on them.
One Day Hire is any hire lasting up to 24 hours ( so this can include working across two days).
Two Day Hire is any hire up to 48 hours.
Seven Day Hire is any complete period of seven consecutive days, including weekends and bank holidays.
Terms and Conditions for all equipment hires can be found on all our hire contracts or on our T&C page on this site.
A cleaning charge will be levied if any equipment hired is returned dirty or in a bad state.
Hirers must clean equipment before returning.
SALE OR RETURN
Accessories and consumables can be provided alongside your equipment hire on a sale & return basis, what you don’t use, you won’t be charged for.
Prices on this website do NOT include VAT, which is payable additionally & is currently set at 20%.